Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Person Life vs Professional Life (Day 10)

Day 10 was memorable, but not for what happened in the gym. It was very emotionally stressful. Life can become very unpleasant, very quickly. Everything seems to pile up until you have a complete breakdown. It's hard to stay focused in the gym when you have so much on your mind. I put in a short back workout today. It's not even worth listing what I did. From now on, I'm going to try to not to not let my personal life interfere with my workouts. Life is rough, but you've got to do what you've got to do.

What's the takeaway? Your personal life and your work life should be as separate as possible. Don't let stress from one affect the other. You have to be able to give your undivided attention to the task at hand. Any outside interference will only take away from what you're trying to accomplish.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment