Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Days We Wish For (Day 5)

Day 5 was another heavy chest day. It came pretty easily though. Days like this are a lot of fun. The entire day just flowed pretty well and I had some fun in the gym. These days give are what people like me hope for. I don't need overly amazing days in any way. I just want alright days where I'm mildly happy the entire time without having to really work for it. Life seems so easy and I feel content with my performance for the day. Not much to say about today.

What's the takeaway? Just know that some days will come easy, and others will be harder. Roll the dice and deal with whatever you get.

That's all for today. Here's my workout for the day.

Warm up
5x5 db bench press @ 95 lbs dbs
3x10 chest flies @ 145 lbs
2x10 weighted dips @ 70 lbs
1x20 weight dips @ 45 lbs
1x30 dips
3x30 triceps pushdowns x10 close grip @ 130 lbs, x10 regular grip @ 130 lbs,                          x10 reverse grip @ 110 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment